When accepted as a student at the Rockbridge Christian Academy, the student agrees to abide by the standards and principles as set by the school.
Each student is accepted on a nine-week probationary period - both academically and disciplinary. As long as a student is enrolled at RCA, he/she represents the school both on and off the church/school grounds.
Enrollment in the Rockbridge Christian Academy requires the following:
* All application forms must be completed.
* A statement of commitment must be signed by the parent or guardian and the student.
* Each new student registering in grades 1 or higher must present a transcript of grades or report card from the last school attended.
In order to begin class attendance, the following must be completed:
* All of the requirements above must be met.
* Book fees must be paid.
* First month's tuition must be paid.
* Submission of a complete student medical examination or waiver signed by the parent or guardian.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy to Students
The Rockbridge Christian Academy, Lexington, Virginia, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.